Punches & Pins
QB Style Core Pins / Perforators
Precision Punch & Plastics
NOW STOCKING STAINLESS STEEL QB PINS
Stock in .001″ increments from .010″ diameter to .625″ diameter
Tight tolerance punch used by, tool, die and mold makers.
Core Pin Specifications and Variables
- Highly polished finish 6-8 micro finish.
- Precision form ground to close diameter tolerance +.0002/-.000.
- Common fractional sizes available up to 3 1/2″ long.
- M-2 high speed steel 60-63 Rockwell C.
- Custom sizes can be made to order up to 1″ diameter.
- Custom hardness RC 64-65 and triple drawn available on request.
Precision Punch & Plastic’s Bevel Head Punches (Economy Pins)
Economical, punch used by tool, die and mold manufacturing.
Can be used as perforators, punches, knock-out pins, gauge pins, ejector and core pins.
BH style punches in stock in .001″ increments from
.020″ diameter to .750″ diameter.
Bevel Head Punch Specifications & Variables
- Standard material is oil hardened 0-1 tool steel 58-60 Rockwell C.
Also available in M-2 high speed steel 60-63 Rockwell C.
Punch heads are annealed.
- “D” is available in .001″ increments from .020″ through .750″
“D” tolerance +/-.0003″ (up to 3/8″ below the head).
Larger “D” than .750″ can be made to order
- “L” is available in 2″ lengths, or in fractional diameters in
4″ and 6″ lengths. Special lengths can be made to order.
Tolerance of overall length is +1/32/-0.0
- “T” (head thickness) is .7 x “D”. 5/32″ maximum head thickness
- “T” on all punches greater than .225″ diameter.
- “H” Head diameter is 1.8 x “D”.