(Duroller, Instaroll®, Versarolls)
Super Tough Dual Durometer Polyurethane Rollers
Dual Durometer Rollers (also known as polyurethane rollers) are produced by bonding together two high performance urethane compounds. The inner hub (ID, or inner diameter) is a very hard urethane (75D black) with special additives to produce a self-lubricating bearing. A tough, wear-resistant urethane tire (90A red is standard) encases the core and provides superior cut resistance and shock absorption. Contact us today for a quote!
- Standard length is 20″ long.
- Softer outer cores (85A-30A) available as custom runs. Also, special lengths or non-standard IDs and ODs may be also run as customs (note sometimes tooling charges are required).
- Easy to customize: Dual Durometer Rollers both OD (outer diameter) and ID (inner diameter/axle diameter) can be easily machined on standard shop equipment. (ODs softer than 80A may require freezing or grinding.)
- Impact Resistance: Dual Durometer Rollers are made from high grade urethanes.
- Noise reduction: Dual Durometer Rollers operate quieter than traditional rollers.
- Dry Running: In many applications, these rollers can be run without lubrication. (See technical data for recommended PV values.)
- Resistant to Oil, Water, and Solvents
- Non‐Marking: Roller surface will not mark or scratch surfaces, unlike metallic or rubber rollers.
- Car Wash Rollers
- Wire Guide Rollers
- Conveyor System Drive Rollers
- Diverter Rollers on Package Handling Systems
- Rollers on Paper and Plastic Slitting Equipment
- Cloth Feed Rollers
- Labeling Machine Rollers
- Driver Rollers in Lumber Cutting Machinery
Instaroll® is a registered trademark of Clarke Rubber & Rubber LTD.
Versaroll is a product of Acutech.