Custom Polyurethane Molding Benefits
- Low Cost tooling
- Fast turnaround – prototype to production
- Ideal for short to medium production runs
- Process Flexibility – Colors, molded inserts, deep draws, bonding, thick walls, and intricate shapes are all easily done
- Outstanding Impact & Dynamic Properties
- Excellent Durability & Toughness
- High Load Bearing Capacity
- Long Flex Life
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Very Good Cut & Tear Resistance
- Corrosion, Chemical, & Oil Resistant
- Available In a Wide Range of Colors and Physical Properties
Polyurethane Polymers Technical Data
Click here for Technical Datasheet
Custom Polyurethane Formulations Available
FDA, USDA, UV resistant, Flame Retardant, Conductive, Self Lubricating, High Temperature, and Optical grades available as custom runs.
Polyether grades a general rule have better water resistance and dynamic properties. Polyester grades higher physical properties and cut and tear resistance.
Polyurethane Chemical Resistance Chart (Polyethers and Polyesters) – Click here for Chart
Challenge Us to Mold a Problem Solving Part for You!
Our engineers many times are able to solve problems you thought couldn’t be solved. Precision Punch & Plastics will improve your process, save you time and money, or solve specific problems with our custom molding process. We specialize in the areas of material handling, custom automated machinery, cement processing, mining, recreational and wood processing equipment, and many other disciplines.
We Solve Problems.
At Precision Punch & Plastics, we have the experience to produce close tolerance parts directly from existing parts and prototypes and can improve on the original design. We have the know-how to formulate the unique physical properties of our polyurethane polymers to match the specific demands of your applications – this helps eliminate many of the problems, costs, and shortcomings of materials that don’t match the applications requirements. We have the technical ability to bond to other polymers and metals and mold inserts and hard ware into the parts. Most importantly, we have the initiative and ingenuity to help identify new solutions to old problems. Contact us today!