(G-10, FR-4, G-11, Laminates, Micarta®) – Laminates with Epoxy Resin and Glass Cloth
Precision Punch & Plastics sells a variety of epoxy glass sheets and rod. Contact us today for a quote!
- G-10 temperature resistance 250 °F continuous
- FR-4 is a flame retardant grade of G-10.
Excellent electrical properties, good mechanical strength, great dimensional stability, good dielectric loss properties.
Natural (green, yellow-ish green) and Black
Test boards, insulators, relays, switches, terminal strips, electronic fixtures.
Machines good, requires carbide or diamond tools, glues easily.
- G-11 higher temperature grade up to 300 °F continuous
- FR-5 is a flame retardant grade of G-11.
- G-10 certifies to MIL-I-24768/2 GEE,
- FR4 to MIL-I-24768/27 GEE-F,
- G-11 to MIL-I-24768/3 GEB (old MIL-I-18177), NEMA grades G-10, FR4, G-11,
- FR5 MIL-I-24768/28 GEB-F.
Epoxy Glass Sheet Sizes:
- 36″ x 48″
- 48″ x 48″
- 48″ x 96″
Epoxy Glass Sheet Thickness Available:
- .002″ – 4.00″ thick
Epoxy Glass Rod Diameters:
- 1/16″ – 4″ diameter
Epoxy Glass Rod Lengths:
- 4 ft.
Micarta® is a registered trademark of Norplex-Micarta.